ultravilla.com

Schloss Kogl

Familie Mayr-Melnhof

Schloss Kogl

Âbout us

1750.

Schloss Kogl is built next to the village of St. Georgen im Attergau.

1872.

The castle is changing its owner - Baron Franz Mayr von Melnhof takes possession of it.

2000.

Schloss Kogl gets beautifully modernised, while maintaining its original period features and charm. Parts of the house have been opened for special events, such as film and photo shootings or conferences and family reunions, which take place in the beautifully furnished Biedermeier reception rooms and the private park. (Parties are not allowed). The minimum rental period for the accomodation is one week.